The 9 Best Accessories For Weed Enjoyers
Shopping Sep 25, 2022
If you enjoy smoking weed, then you know that having the right supplies and accessories can make all the difference. From pipes and bongs to rolling papers and grinders, there are lots of different products on the market that can help you enjoy your experience even more. In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at 9 of the best accessories for weed smokers. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, we think you’ll find something on this list that will enhance your smoking experience.
1. Pipes: Pipes come in all shapes and sizes, but they all serve the same basic purpose – to deliver weed smoke from the bowl to your lungs. There are many different types of pipes made from materials like glass, metal, ceramic, and wood. Some pipes have features like screens and diffusers to help cool the smoke and make it easier on your lungs. Whether you prefer a simple pipe or something more fancy, there’s sure to be a pipe out there that’s perfect for you.
2. Bongs: Bongs are water pipes that use water to cool and filter the smoke before it is inhaled. Bongs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, from small handheld models to large desktop rigs. Many bongs also have features like percolators and ice catchers that can further cool and filter the smoke for an even smoother hit.
3. Dab Rigs: Dab rigs are water pipes designed specifically for smoking cannabis concentrates, also known as dabs. Dab rigs typically feature a glass or quartz nail instead of a bowl, and they often have percolators to help cool the smoke. Just like pipes and bongs, there are many different types of dab rigs, e.g. mini glass dab rig. If you’re looking for a powerful and flavorful way to enjoy your dabs, then a dab rig is the way to go.
4. Rolling Papers: Rolling papers are used to roll joints – cigarettes filled with weed instead of tobacco. There are many different types of rolling papers available on the market, made from materials like rice paper, hemp paper, and even gold! Some rolling papers are flavored or sugar-coated for an extra-enjoyable smoking experience.
5. Grinders: Grinders are tools that can be used to break up cannabis buds into smaller pieces. This is useful because it makes it easier to roll joints or pack bowls with evenly-ground cannabis material. Grinders come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, from small handheld models to large multi-chamber units. Some grinders even have built-in storage so you can keep your ground cannabis fresh for later use.
6. Vaporizers: Vaporizers are devices that heat cannabis material to a temperature that is hot enough to extract cannabinoids but not hot enough to combust the plant matter (which produces harmful toxins when burned). Vaporizing is a great alternative to smoking because it is less harsh on your lungs and produces a smoother hit. There are many different types of vaporizers available on the market, so you can easily find one that suits your needs and preferences.
7. Carb Caps: Carb caps are lids that can be placed over the bowl of a bong or dab rig during use. Doing this helps facilitate better airflow by trapping heat inside the chamber, which allows for clearer, smoother hits. Carb caps also help prevent waste by preventing heat from escaping and causing cannabinoids to evaporate.
8. Torches: Torches are tools used to heat up nails, which are necessary for dabbing. While you could theoretically use any type of lighter, torches provide a more intense, focused flame that heats up nails more quickly and evenly. This helps minimize wasted product while also providing better flavor hits.
9. Ashtrays: Last but not least, every weed smoker needs a good ashtray! Ashtrays provide a safe place to put your finished joint so that you don’t accidentally drop it and start a fire. They also help keep your smoking area clean by collecting all the ashes in one place. When choosing an ashtray, look for one that is easy to clean and has enough compartments to hold all your smoked goods.
Whether you’re just getting started with smoking weed or you’ve been doing it for years, we hope you found this blog post helpful. Having the right supplies and accessories on hand can make your smoking experience even more enjoyable. So next time you’re at your local head shop, be sure to pick up some of these must-have items! Thanks for reading!